Westcounty Weekender Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://www.westcountryweekender.com/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Westcounty Weekender’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Westcounty Weekender’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Westcounty Weekender at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Westcounty Weekender’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Westcounty Weekender makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Westcounty Weekender does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Westcounty Weekender or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Westcounty Weekender’s website, even if Westcounty Weekender or a Westcounty Weekender authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Westcounty Weekender website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Westcounty Weekender does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Westcounty Weekender may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Westcounty Weekender does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Westcounty Weekender has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Westcounty Weekender of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
7. Affiliate links
This blog includes affiliate links and sponsored posts. When a post is sponsored, this will be clearly marked. Where affiliate links are included in a post there will be a disclaimer in the blog post.
Using affiliate links means we may receive a commission if you click on a link and purchase something. There is no additional cost to you from this.
We use a mixture of stock imagery, personal photographs (owned by us), guest author contributed images and images provided by companies for whom we are affiliates. In all cases we endeavour to use images that are free from copyright and do not feature individuals without their permission. If you see an image that you are featured in or don’t wish to appear on the blog please let us know your concern and we will look in to the matter and endeavour to remove the image if appropriate.
Westcounty Weekender may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
10. About us
This website is edited and curated by us; Nick Frampton and Liam Goldstein. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
Oradour-Sur-Vayres, France, 87150 / [email protected]
Siret #888 761 376 00019 R.C.S Limoges